Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Watercolor park bench

Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is Anything goes!





 

I used Tombow markers to watercolor the park bench in grays. The grass was done using only the grass from the flower border. It was easy to color just the grass and stamp it down then use a paint brush to soft it up. Stenciled on the clouds using the cloud edger from a colorful life designs and tumbled glass distress oxide ink. I hand drew the birds. 


There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.

 

One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!



Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

 

Donna   Heather   Joy   Shirley   Patti

 

http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/

http://www.repeatimpressions.com/

 

Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Laurie! I think this bench needs to be on my next wish list! Great job, thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

This is beautiful, so lovely and peaceful, I sat here and looked at it for awhile as it is such a relaxing scene!

Glittered Paws said...


What an awesome CAS card - I have looked at this bench before but...now it is on my list of "wants". Such a peace serene card.

Heather said...

Oh! This little scene is gorgeous!! I LOVE Your grass; it looks amazing! And the simple layout of the rest of the card complements it perfectly!