Sunday, November 29, 2020

Holiday cards with "that" paper

Hello everyone. I caved and purchased "that" paper at Hobby Lobby and this is what I did with it.


Holiday greeting stamps are from Papertrey, Ink. I think the tag die is too.  Used Neenah solar white to cut out poinsettias and used the tag as a way to anchor the cluster onto the card. I did find some cardstock that matched the colors in the eucalyptus paper, and used those for the leaves and what not. B01 Copic marker in moon white used on the ribbon and matches pretty well too.

Leaf dies are from Simon Says Stamp and Carta Bella.

Thanks for stopping in.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful colors and design!

Glittered Paws said...

Love your card using "that" paper, you have done a great job. I was at HL (there is one truly 5 minutes from my house), and saw that they had some in again so I bought 3 sheets.

Ida said...

Wonderful. "That" paper is awesome and goes so well with your dies. Very elegant looking.