Saturday, November 21, 2020

Snowflakes

Hello. Playing in the Freshly Made Sketch #462 today. Used non traditional Christmas colors for this one. 


Snowflakes stamp is an old one from Great Impressions. I used color fuse ink from Rubbernecker that matched the ombre paper I used on the background. Snowflake background stamp is also from Rubbernecker and stamped using Hero Arts unicorn ink.  I spritzed it with shimmer spritz for some added sparkle that is cool in real life. Inside snowflake is from Technique Tuesday.

Thanks for stopping in.


2 comments:

Amy O said...

I love the non-traditional colors on this pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

I love how you used this stamp and I'm sure that sparkle is fantastic. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!