Thursday, November 12, 2020

Thankful

Hello and Welcome to another Fusion Card Challenge, where you can use the sketch or the photo or both. Here is what I did with it.

 


I actually used both sides of the graphic. I was inspired by the white flowers and used them with the circles in the sketch.  Heat embossed the flowers using detail white embossing powder. I used a border die to create the point on the kraft cardstock that mimics the table runner in the photo. I had fun with this one!

Please check out the Design Team’s creations for this challenge, once again, they have knocked it out of the park.

Betty J Clarie Grantham Jeanne Jachna  Jen Mitchell  Karren Johnson  Linda Callahan Lyndal Higgins   Michelle Leone  Michelle Lupton  Tristan Dawes  Wanda Cullen

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love white on kraft - this is so pretty!

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful take on both the photo and the sketch! Simple yet so striking!