Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Take life one sip at a time

Hi there - day five of my entries into the Fall/Winter coffee lovers blog hop. 


Festive holiday Cocoa Cup is a singleton that I picked up at my local Ben Franklin's last year. I believe it's from Stampendous. Sentiment is from MFT stamps and heat embossed in gold.

I used some stickles on the holly berries, which took me a while to get out of the bottle since I don't use them much. Mug is simply colored with Copic's. 

Entering this into The Paper Player's color challenge too. 




5 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So pretty and festive

Billie A said...

So pretty. Love the CAS and festive feel

Jaydee said...

Perfect sentiment and a wonderful use of the colors. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week and shared this perfect CAS card
Jaydee

laurie said...

Cute sentiment! fun and festive card.Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great way to use the colours for a festive cup of cocoa. Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge at The Paper Players this week!