Friday, August 16, 2013

Red mittens

Hi everyone!  Today's card is a very quick, clean and simple card using one of the new Memory Box Christmas dies!


I cut the mittens out using silver mirror paper first, then cut just the mittens out with red and white velvet paper. Then I just glued them all together and stuck it on a white card base. It's a dark picture so you might have to click on it to enlarge to see the detail on the die.

Sentiment is from A*Muse Studio and the card base is dark green cardstock from Bazzill.

Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Adorable CAS card, love the mittens!

Patti J said...

Very cute card! Can't believe that you're getting Christmas cards created! Thanks for sharing :-)

Darnell said...

Aw, geez, you're killin' me, Laurie. I waffled back and forth a dozen times about whether to buy that adorable mitten die when I placed my last order and I decided not to do it. Dang. You have made my new favorite CASlicious Christmas card of 2013!!