Thursday, November 26, 2020

Merry Christmas

Hello. Playing in two challenges today. I started with the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches and used a lot of the elements in the photo over at The Card Concept.




Gingham stamp is from Kaisercraft. I stamped it in black ink onto pure poppy cardstock and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I used a sentiment die from SSS to cut out the strips. Pine branch stamp is from Great Impressions. Stamped it in jardin moss ink and then used a bit of rustic wilderness glaze to make it stand out. Sentiment and die are from Recollections.

For the Card Concept - I chose to do a clean and layered style that went with the sketch over at FMS.

It's Thanksgiving today in the states - I hope you all have a wonderful day with family and are staying safe! 



5 comments:

Amy O said...

I love the pretty pine boughs paired with the red and black plaid! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

A beautiful combination of challenges! Love the plaid panels and your great focus panel. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Esther Asbury said...

Great take on both the sketch and the inspiration board! I love your plaid strips behind the main image! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

Marcie Sharp said...

This just screams Christmas to me and is so perfect for the challenge! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

Glittered Paws said...

I am seeing a lot of cards just sing like three strips of pattern paper and am really liking it. Love your pine bough.