Thursday, November 5, 2020

It's the most wonderful time of the year

Hello. Playing in the Freshly Made Sketch #460 today. I created the snowflake banner background last year and put it to use today. I cut out a few of the snowflakes (Marie, from SSS) and laid them out onto a piece of navy cardstock - then spritzed some distress oxide ink over them. It looks like I used tumbled glass on this one. 



Used a snowflake embossing folder on the white panel to carry the snowflake theme on. The sentiment is computer generated and I added the white snowflake behind the sentiment just to be different. Card base is dark indigo.

Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

Jen Brum said...

This is such a beautiful Christmas card Laurie! I lost those pretty snowflakes! So perfect for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

I am a total snowflake fan! This is beautiful! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the layers and texture in this design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

TK said...

Very fun, and pretty

Jen Mitchell said...

This is wonderful! I love the color contrast between the snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!