Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Just because

Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is the use the following graphic.





I chose to use Vellum, do a fun fold and add dew drops. I never attempt a fun fold because I'm not too good at it. But I ended up being pretty happy with this one. 

There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.

One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!

Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

Esther
Heather
Joy
Shirley
Patti

http://www.repeatimpressions.com/

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh wow - what an amazing card fold! I love the pretty pink and white, and those dainty little flowers you included on each page! Sooooo beautiful!

Donna said...

What a fabulous fold and I like the pink and green, charming!

Heather said...

This is beautiful and a fabulous fold!! It turned out perfectly! Love the pretty little clusters of flowers, too!