Wednesday, July 3, 2019

God Bless America


Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week is our Designer Choice Challenge and Donna wants us to use Red, White and Blue.

I used a post it note to block out the star portion of the flag stamp, so that I could ink up the red stripes. Then reversed it to stamp the star portion. The stamp comes with the sentiment on the top and bottom of the flag, however, I did cut it apart to use all sections indepentetly (no pun intended). I had a heart that I had saved from another project that I used on this.  Came together quickly and I kept it fairly clean and simple for the July 4th Holiday. 



There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.



One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!



Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.













Happy Independence day! Thanks for stopping in.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous patriotic card, thanks for the perfect DCC suggestion. Enjoy the holiday!

Esther Asbury said...

What an awesome patriotic card, Laurie! Love that big heart behind your sentiment!

Glittered Paws said...

Love the flag. I often cut up/rearrange some of my stamps to get more use out of them. It is nice when we have things that will work on the current project. Have a fun safe 4th, and give the fur babies a hug.

Heather said...

Awesome card!! Your masking on the flag image is perfect!

Patti J said...

Great idea for inking your flag! Love this card, Laurie! Thank you for sharing and always being such an inspiration!