Monday, July 8, 2019

POTW - kissing

Hi everyone - It's my turn to do the project of the week over at The House That Stamps
Built. I haven't done the kissing technique in a very long time and decided to put it to use this week.


I used my Misti to stamp the solid leaves using a green dye ink. Then I cleaned off my stamps really good so that I could kiss them with the background postcard stamp. Didn't it turn out great?  I added some dew drops and the "thanks" sentiment. I went with a green card base to go with the color of my leaves. I kept this clean and simple to show case the kissing technique.


Stamps used:
5015-W, Postcard
5127-K, Maple Leaf Sil.
5110-I, Oak Leaf Sil.
Thanks is from the Plate 8600 unmounted stamps

Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

I like - and with this technique the leaves look entirely different than just plain. Good tutorial and a technique that I haven't done for a while.