Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Congratulations!


Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is the use the following sketch graphic.


I changed mine up a bit, as you can see, but kept it pretty close to the original sketch.  Used a lot of distress inks on the key panel to grunge it up a bit. I colored in the keys to make them a silhoette. Cork paper is used on the fishtail banner. I found some brushed aluminum looking designer paper and used that behind the keys. It kind of reminded me of a door plate and just maybe the key hole is behind it. Sentiment added to finish off the new house themed card. 



There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.



One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!



Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.













Thanks for stopping in.

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh Laurie - this is one awesome card!! I love, love, love those distressed keys, the awesome cork, and that metal looking piece!! This is a masterpiece in masculine for sure!

Patti J said...

Wow! You made it look so easy! I really struggled with this one! Great card, Laurie!

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice- I'm not sure I knew we had those keys but love them.I really like the grunge look as well, and the cork paper - great card.

Donna said...

Awesome masculine card, like your grunge look, the brushed aluminum and cork, they all go so well together, that was the hard part on this challenge combining all the layer-it was fun!

Heather said...

What a fabulous card!! All the different layers and elements are perfect together; love it!