Wednesday, July 24, 2019

You're one in a melon!


Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is the ever popular Anything Goes.

Get your sunglasses out for the bright paper on this one! Watermelon is colored with Copic's. That bright watermelon paper is from A*Muse Studio that I've had in my stash forever!



There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.



One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!



Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.













Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Donna said...

This is darling, like how you coordinated all the papers with the watermelon colors!

Glittered Paws said...

Love your watermelon - it looks so yummy. I have yet to get a "good" one this summer, in fact the last one I got I took back - so I keep hoping I can get one that looks as good as you have colored.

Esther Asbury said...

What an awesome card for summer time -- great coloring and perfect choice of coordinating papers.

Heather said...

This is super cute! Love how you used watermelon colors for the rest of your card!