Thursday, July 4, 2019

You simply get better

Hi all - playing in the Freshly Made Sketch #395 today.



I used my Arteza watercolor markers on the new Flowers in Bloom set from My Favorite Things. Watercolor paper is from Ken Oliver. I heat embossed the flowers with detail white embossing powder from Ranger. Sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.

I used the pinpoint snowflake circle frame die from Memory Box to cut out the flower and frame it with the pierced circle. The pierced outer die was cut a few times and stacked up for dimension.

Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so beautiful. The flowers look amazing and I love how you layered the sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Donna said...

This is stunning Laurie!

Linda Callahan said...

Love it!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - and the water coloring is spectacular I just got the Arteza water color brushes and have yet had time to play. I have some images stamped so hopefully I will get my "chores" done early so I can play today.