Sunday, January 31, 2021

Thinking of you

Hey there - Playing in The Paper Players TTT challenge today with this card.


Butterfly stamp is from Memory Box. I stamped it in versafine ink, heat embossed and then colored with Copic markers. Sentiment is from Ellen Hutson (from the mondo hydrangea set) and it's also heat embossed.  The gingham paper is from my paper stash that I've had 20+ years - who knows where it came from, but it matched my coloring and the light blue cardstock on the bottom. I used a pierced rectangle die from MFT to cut both out. The butterfly oval is cut out of a cover plate die from Avery Elle. 
















Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Sometimes CAS is the best and this card is a perfect example of that! I love gingham and your butterfly is pretty too! Whoever receives this card is going to love it! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Simply stunning Laurie! Love the soft blues. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!