Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Official Memo:

Hi all. Playing in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge today of making your own background.



I used distress oxide inks in speckled egg, antique linen and rustic wilderness with the argyle stencils from Newtons Nook. This has actually been sitting in my background stash for a while and I put it to use for this challenge. 

Memo paper die is from Papertrey, Ink. Shirt and the sentiments are from My Favorite Things.  I did pop up the argyle background with a sheet of adhesive foam tape from Scrapbook.com for a little dimension. The shirt is colored with Copic's, fussy cut out and popped up as well. 

ETA: Adding this into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Regina said...

such a amazing card!
Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.
Greetings Regina

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute birthday card. Love your background and the colors.