Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Love you

Hello! I'm excited to say that I have been chosen to be on the design team for Try Stamping On Tuesdays. Here is the first sketch and my card for this challenge.




I followed this first one to a T, because it worked well for Valentines day for me. The love you sentiment is from Memory Box stamps and the heart die is from Pink and Main. The designer paper is from Sugar Pea and the pink self adhesive candy dots are from Gina Marie Designs.

Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Welcome aboard as our new DT member, Laurie! Love your card. Nice and clean with a bold focus piece. I look forward to all your beautiful cards you share with us in the upcoming weeks!!! -Donna

Glittered Paws said...

Congrats on the new DT - they wll certainly be happy with your work. You are the queen of CAS. Great job on this card.