Thursday, January 14, 2021

Stenciled peonies

Hello. I am determined to use up a lot of my un-used card bits in my stash this year. When I first got the peony stencil from Simon Says Stamp, I used it right away and then threw the panel in my to use later box.  The time is now....


It's been sitting in the box for so long that I now do not remember what inks I used to blend with on this. I did add some wink of stella to the center of the flowers. The green panel in back is embossed with a dotted quilt folder from Darice. 

Birthday sentiment is from Avery Elle and the butterfly die is from Memory Box.

Entering this into these challenges:
Freshly Made Sketches

Thanks for dropping in and have a great day!



4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my those peonies are lovely! It was time to take them out and show them off! Very pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Donna said...

This is gorgeous! Like the addition of the dragonfly.

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! What a delightful card! Those peonies are gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

I love your beautiful stenciled flowers. The black accents really pop. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.