Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Birthday balloons

Hi everyone. Happy New Year! It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is Anything Goes - and we will continue it for the entire month of January.



I stamped and masked the balloons to create this clean and simple birthday card. Used a die to cut out the sentiment.  Positioned the happy over the balloons, then used the negative to add the birthday, that way I kept it spaced correctly. I don't know about you all, but even if I use a ruler, it still doesn't line up sometimes. So much easier to use the negative as a guide. 

 

There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.

 

One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!



Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

 

Donna   Heather   Joy   Shirley   Patti

 

http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/

http://www.repeatimpressions.com/

 

Thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Love this CAS card. What a great card to start the month with.

Patti J said...

WHAT???? You are awesome, Laurie! I would NEVER have thought to do this with the balloons! Great card, my friend, and one that I will store in my brain for future needs! Hugs!

Donna said...

Very striking birthday card, I would never of gotten it spaced so perfectly!

Heather said...

Great card! Love your rainbow of balloons and the sentiment is perfectly placed!! Great tip!

Carol L said...

Such a fun and well-designed birthday card with great colors on those balloons! This card just screams happy!!