Sunday, January 3, 2021

Hello

Hi there. Playing in another challenge today. Addicted to CAS code word is Emboss.


I used a quilted embossing folder on the background panel for this card. I also heat embossed the sentiment and tulips so that I could color with Copic's. Sentiment is from Avery Elle and the tulips are from Clearly Besotted.

I have to mention that I've had the tulips colored up and thrown in my unused cards bits pile for a while and decided to put it to use today. One of my new years resolutions is to use up those bits and backgrounds this year.

Thanks for dropping by. 



3 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous and elegant, beautiful coloring!

Barb Ghig said...

Using your quilted embossing folder is a great way to create a CAS card...Such a beautiful design and your tulips are gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Nancy said...

That background is perfect... a little "hint" of something! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!