Saturday, January 9, 2021

Just because

Hi there. I just got this new stencil from A colorful life and had to play with it. 


Ok, I said I was playing around, so I didn't use a good quality paper here - so the oxide blending is a bit chunky. But, once I cut it out and added some black paint splatters, it looked pretty good. I also spritzed on some sparkle shimmer spray that doesn't come up in the photo.

Sentiment is heat embossed using versafine black ink. It's from Honey Bee. The card base is navy from PTI and I used a piece of A2 sized foam tape from Scrapbook.com to adhere the butterfly panel to it.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by.





4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh this is gorgeous! I also love the font of the sentiment -- a perfect just because card. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Cathy said...

Wonderful card, love the bold sentiment with the large butterfly, what a great stencil, Cathy x

Joy Dsouza said...

Fabulous card. Thank you for joining the Addicted to CAS Challenge.
- Joy Dsouza

Glittered Paws said...

Love their stencils, I have a couple - but most of the time I just never think to look in my stencil file. Great card.