Saturday, August 10, 2019

Happy Birthday

Hi. I made this card earlier this week and I'm now just getting around to posting. I started off with this past Mojo Monday sketch and added my favorite flower for The Flower Challenge.


Peony stamp is from the peony bouquet set from Altenew. I used Fresh pigment ink for the layers. The background stamps if from Simon Says Stamp called pretty peonies. I stamped it in the same sugar fresh ink color as the main peony. (you might need to enlarge the photo to see) The lattice panel is a die from Jillian Vance Designs. I cut it out three times, stacked and glued it together and cut it down to size.

That's it for now - thanks for stopping in.

 

2 comments:

Viv said...

This is so beautiful Laurie!such a pretty pink flower too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge';) Viv DT xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Laurie! Love the soft pink and lattice background. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!