Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Tri-fold card


Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is our designer choice. Esther wants us to try a new technique. I did a trifold card.





This is new for me, as I tend to shy away from fancy folds, but this one actually turned out pretty decent and was fun to do. I used vellum behind the leaf cover die. 


There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.



One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!


Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.















Thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice and you are right you don't a lot of "fancy" folds but I really like this one. The vellum behind the leaf is perfect.

Esther Asbury said...

Wow Laurie, this is an amazing card! I love how you used the vellum window on the front panel so you can see the butterfly through it! So pretty! I love your take on my "Try a New Technique" Challenge!

Patti J said...

Oh my, this is WAY better than decent! Absolutely gorgeous card, Laurie!!! Thanks for stepping outside your comfort zone and sharing such a wonderful design!

Donna said...

This is awrsome, love the vellum window! Such a fun challenge and great ideas from everyone!

Heather said...

This is fabulous!! I love that awesome leaf cover die and the vellum you used with it!! It allows you to see a hint of that beautiful butterfly inside!