Thursday, August 8, 2019

It's a jungle in here!

Hello. Playing in a few challenged today. Started off with the Freshly Made Sketch #400 (#1).


Stamps are from Gerda Steiner Designs and they are colored with Copic's. The sentiment is from the former Angel Company.  Palm die is from My Favorite Things. I tucked the thin burlap ribbon under that cute elephant to resemble the ground he is standing on. But my favorite is that giraffe peaking out of the corner.

I 'm also linking this up with the Double D challenge: it's a jungle out there and Simon Says Stamp; add a die cut.

Thanks for stopping by.


   

8 comments:

Vicki said...

Fantastic jungle card! Love the added texture with the embossing and burlap. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Jungle" challenge!

Donna said...

This is too cute Laurie!

Barbara said...

This was a fun challenge for me and I think for you too. I adore these fun animals on your card and all of the texture that you added to the background. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Jungle" challenge!
Barbara DT member

Marlene said...

This is what I call a sweetie card. Great job on coloring.

Darlene said...

Oh girl this is just ADORABLE! And, perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘It’s A Jungle Out There!’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Linda Callahan said...

I don’t know what is cuter.....all those delightful animals or that fun sentiment! Love this!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way you layered everything! Thanks for helping us celebrate 400 sketches at Freshly Made Sketches!

Christine Kiehl said...

Such a cute card with fun details!