Friday, August 30, 2019

Hope and joy

Hi everyone,
I liked this sketch so much that I had to do a Christmas version of it.


I found these sweet critters in my "to color" digi stamp files. I have NO idea who designed it. I searched high and low through my computer files and cannot find it.

Colored with Copic's. Designer paper is an old sheet from K&Company that I've had in my Christmas stash forever.  I did use a white gel pen to highlight the fuss on the scarf. Sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks for stopping by!


Challenges:
FMS#400
Anything goes at Simon Says Stamp

https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2019/08/freshly-made-sketches-400-milestone.html  https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-65/

3 comments:

Donna said...

Another adorable card, I just love bears so this is a favorite!

Judy Rozema said...

Super sweet card! Thank you for celebrating with us at Freshly Made Sketches for #400!

Karren said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Laurie, and such an adorable image! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.