Saturday, August 17, 2019

Fall Thanks

Hello. Playing with the Freshly Made Sketch #200 for the 400 sketch celebration this month.

I seem to be in a fall state of mind. The leaves are already starting to change in my area (due to lack of water) and I can't wait for the cooler weather.

I used distress oxide inks and a stencil from a colorful life designs called leaf set 1. I cut it apart for the line break in the sketch and added a few dew drops to finish it off. Thanks sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp. Card base is a dark green from Bazzill.

Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Love your clean and simple design! Your card definitely says 'fall' and I love it. Bring in the cooler weather! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

I adore fall colors - I love the way you used those colors but it's still a soft and gentle card! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.