Friday, June 28, 2019

Thanks for always being there

Hello. Playing in the Freshly Made Sketch today.


I used quite a few different stamps on this one. Started with the wood plank stamps from WPlus9. I stamped them in provincial gray from Fresh Ink. Concord & 9th beautiful branches used on the center panel. Thanks die and sentiment are from Simon Says Stamp.

I used a medium gray for the base of the card and to cut out the "thanks." I used fun foam to pop up the wood plank panel and I also used a strip of it on the small sentiment panel.

Also adding this into the SSS Wednesday challenge.

Thanks for stopping in, have a great day!

 

3 comments:

Amy O said...

Soft and pretty! What a great mix of products. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

What a wonderful card. Love those gorgeous leaves. Sorry for the linking trouble this week. They promise they are working on improvement. You are showing in the gallery now. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card, I love your wood plank background and branches.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x