Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Congratulations!

Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is the use the following graphic.


Since graduations are now happening - decided to go a head a make a few that I'm sure to need. I used the right hand column on the TTT board. The sentiment and cap/scroll are heat embossed with clear embossing powder so that I could color the cap with Copic markers. 


There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.



One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!



Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.












 

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Great graduation card - love how everyone so far has used a different combination in their challenge this week.

Esther Asbury said...

What an awesome graduation card, Laurie! I love seeing the DT's take on the TTT board each month!

Donna said...

What a stunning graduation card Laurie, so many great takes on the challenge this week!

joy said...

Still behind on my graduation cards - so your card was posted just in time for me to get inspired! The stamping is so crisp and clear! Great job!

Patti J said...

Perfection, as always! What a wonderful way to send a grad greeting. Well done, Laurie!!!

Heather said...

This is beautiful!! This is one of my favorite color combos as it always looks so elegant! I love the clean, crisp feel to this card!