Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Fish - lots of fish


Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is the ever popular Anything Goes!

Went with a masculine theme for this challenge as I needed to add some masculine cards to my stash. 

Fish are stamped ramdomly and heat embossed with clear embossing powder so that I could color them with Copic's. Added the fly in the center and the birthday sentiment across the bottom and called it done. 



There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.



One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!



Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.













Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I LOVE that awesome background you created with the fish stamp --- why didn't I think of that??? Absolutely perfect masculine card - I love it!

Donna said...

What a fabulous masculine card, nice realistic coloring of the fish!

Heather said...

Fabulous masculine card!! I never would have thought to use an image like that to create a background, but it looks so cool!

Carol L said...

Any guy who enjoys fishing will love receiving this card! The fish are colored perfectly and I love the whole design and concept! Great card!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh I need this - would make a perfect card for hubby. The fish are done so perfectly and the fly in the middle of the cardreally sets the whole theme of your card off. Great Anything Goes card.

Patti J said...

Gosh, I've never wanted this fish stamp, and now I do! Great card, Laurie! Your layout/design is eye catching and fun, and those fish are the perfect background! Thanks for sharing!