Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Just a note to say...


Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is the use the following graphic.



To create this water color palette that matched the picture above, I got out my Arteza watercolor brush markers. I did  stamp the flowers in Versamark and heat embossed them using white embossing powder. Then heavily spritzed the watercolor paper and dabbed on the watercolor markers here and there. Used my heat tool to dry in between adding colors. After I decided the watercolors were done, I went back and painted in the flowers with a white paint pen and then added yellow centers using Fabrika Decoru. 


There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.



One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!



Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.













Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh Laurie -- this is one BEAUTIFUL card! I absolutely love the background you created and those white embossed flowers! I might need to CASE this sometime!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh I like - I have been "thinking" about some water color brushes, now I think I have t get them. This weekend there is an annual stamp convention about 60 miles from home and several stamping buddies go, lots of vendors, lots of make and takes and LOTS to spend $$$ on.

Donna said...

What a gorgeous and perfect take on the Inspiration Photo! This one really stumped me.

Heather said...

So pretty! I love that you pulled in that bit of flowering vine from the photo!

Lucy E. said...

This is so lovely-the soft colors are
perfect together!