Monday, September 9, 2013

Masculine Birthday

Hi everyone! Since I'm on my last day of vacation, I got a chance to make a card for this weeks Mojo Monday earlier than usual! Here's my monochromatic masculine card using sketch #310.


Back ground leaf stamps are from Verve. I stamped them in Pistachio Memories chalk ink.

Green cardstock is from Bazzill and the green houndstooth is from Making Memories. MFT fishtail die used to create the sentiment panel.

Thanks for stopping by!


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Very handsome card and perfect for any man or woman!

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - love the vertical sentiment.

Myrna Marcano said...


Well curious and appropriate for boys.

Hugs, Myrna

Darnell said...

This really stood out in the Mojo gallery, Laurie! It's a perfect take on the sketch and I love your homemade background paper with that cool leaf stamp!!