Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thanks sew much

Hi everyone! I made this card up a while ago and just realized that I never posted it!

The dress form stamp and sentiment are from The Angel Company. I stamped the form in Versafine and the heat embossed it using clear embossing powder.


The oval embossing folder and punch is from Stampin Up! The black satin ribbon is from RABOM and the bow is tied using the Bow Easy. Cream and kraft cardstock is from PTI.

Looking at this now, I think I should've layered the dress form panel with black. What do you think?

Thanks for popping in and have a wonderful day!

 







3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love black and kraft - and maybe just a thin border of black but still stunning. love this stamp set and love the oval from SU. Great job.

Tammy said...

I think your card is lovely as is! Great image!

Patti J said...

Wonderful card, Laurie! That was a great stamp set..miss the TAC products!