Saturday, September 28, 2013

Warm winter wishes

Hi everyone! Today has been nasty weather wise and it gave me a chance to stamp the day away! I just got my new PTI stamps in the mail and played to my hearts content.



These stamps are from the set called two feet deep. Sled is stamped in Sepia Archival ink and the rails as well as the sentiment are done in black.

The snowflakes in the back ground are stamped using The stamps of life white ink. That's a new snowflake die from PTI -  love it! This one is the middle sized one and I tucked it behind the sled. I also stamped a few snowflakes from the set on the inside of the card.

All cardstock is from Papertrey, Ink.

Thanks for stopping in!

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

Angie said...

Lucky getting some stamping time in! It was leaf day yesterday as many will be for the next two months. Your card is lovely and makes me long for winter fun!

Tammy said...

Love the simplicity of your card! Fabulous!

Donna said...

Great card, I like the color combinations and the snowflake really makes it pop!

Natalie said...

What a great sled, love how you've inked it up! Delightful card! It's been yucky here too but no stamping for me today (boo-hoo!)

Glittered Paws said...

What a stunning card - love the sled and the single snowflake.