Friday, September 6, 2013

Anniversary

Hi everyone! Today is my 27 year wedding anniversary! OMG - where does the time go? I gave my DH a card that I previously did a blog post on, so I'm showing this one instead.


Obviously, because he rocks!

Die and stamp are from Simon Says Stamp. Green cardstock is from Bazzill and the white and black cardstock is from PTI.

The white and the main panel are popped up using foam tape, which really gives this a 3D effect. Love it!

We are camping in the woods right now, so we'll have to wait to celebrate with a wonderful dinner when we get back!

Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy anniversary and many more! Great CAS card!

Glittered Paws said...

I really like this CAS card - says it all. I am always fearful that my CAS need just a little bit more!!!

Patrice said...

Great card & happy anniversary, Laurie - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup again this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/09/52-card-pickup-236.html

Darnell said...

Congratulations, Laurie, to you and your Mr. and many, many more! I hope it's a beautiful night full of starlight wherever you are!!

Patti J said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope your day has been special! Love that card, mr friend...simply done, but packs a great punch! Thanks for sharing :-)