Thursday, September 12, 2013

Birthday balloons

Hi everyone! I got this set from Papertrey, Ink a while ago but never really played with it until last weekend. This is what I came up with.



The balloons are stamped in Fresh Ink from Impress Rubber Stamps. I used the die that coordinates with the set to cut them out.

I colored white scrappers floss to coordinate with the ink colors and glued them onto the backs of the balloons. I decided to tie them together with bow. The pink balloon is popped up with foam tape for a bit of dimension.

Thanks for stopping by!


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, great colors, design and like the balloons popped up!!

Tammy said...

Love the pastel balloons! Great card!

Patti J said...

What a happy card! PTI has the nicest stamps! Great card, Laurie!