Saturday, September 9, 2023

Sending get well wishes

Hello. Playing in the Paper Dragonfly challenge #21 - Fall Splendor and the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge #225. Went with the bottom row. 



Dies are from Lawn Fawn. I cut them out, added Versamark to them, and then dusted each one with a bit of perfect pearls. The sentiment die and stamp is from Wplus9.  Rustic cream cardstock is from Papertrey, Ink.  In real life those little leaves sure do shine nicely.















 




















Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I would not of thought of a season get well card, this is fabulous!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh I bet the leaves do shine I haven't used perfect pearls for a LONG time - do I still have them well yes. What a great get well card.

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining us at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge! Val DT
https://paperdragonflycreativechallenges.blogspot.com/