Friday, September 15, 2023

You don't look a day over fabulolus

Hello everyone. Here is your mid-month reminder about the current challenge going on over at The Flower Challenge blog.

 


Here is another card that I created for the current challenge.


Here is another quarter of my stenciling session with the Altenew stamps and stencils. Simon Says Stamp inks are used here.  

Dragonfly die is again from Memory Box, I believe. I have so many dragonfly dies that it's hard to keep track. LOL. 

Link up here

5 comments:

Donna said...

Awesome card Laurie, great design and I like the sentiment!

Glittered Paws said...

What a great card - and love the sentiment.

I Card Everyone said...

Your flowers are stunning, Laurie, but it's this sentiment that drew me in today! Who make this one?
=]

Bobby said...

Another great look at your four-fers, Laurie.

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Laurie love these flowers xx Aileen