Monday, September 25, 2023

Gnome birthday

Hello. Playing in The Paper Players sketch challenge today.


I just got a lot of new background stamps from Echo Park as they were having a huge warehouse sale. The houndstooth background was one of them. 

The Gnome die is a recent purchase from Gummianpan. I cut him out of white cardstock, then colored him up with Copic markers.  Background embossing folder is from SU and the birthday sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.

I used a bunch of distress inks and oxides to blend out the tag and took creative licensing with the sentiment placement. 

Thanks for stopping by.





4 comments:

Donna said...

Darling gnome birthday card! I like your background. I have a gnome card on my blog tomorrow!

Suzanne said...

Laurie, What a fun little gnome. Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining in with The Paper Players Challenge.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a sweet card, Laurie! Love that little gnome with his bare tootsies. Too cute! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

Glittered Paws said...

Gnomes - love them and what a cute card you made with him.