Monday, September 4, 2023

Hello, and some exciting news!

Hello everyone. I have some exciting news. I've been asked to join the design team over at The Flower Challenge.  WooHoo! Anyway, here is my first card for the Use a Die challenge this month.



I stenciled the flowers using the technique that JM showed a while back so that you get 4 card fronts at once. Then I went back and stamped the corresponding stamp for the flowers.  The stencil and stamps are from Altenew.  Inks are from Simon Says Stamp.

The hello die is a CZ die from Simon Says Stamp. The little dragonfly die is an old one from Memory Box. 

Thanks for stopping in. Have a creative day! 

7 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely card Laurie and congrats on your new design team! Great technique, on my list to try!

Viv said...

Such a beautiful floral card Laurie, we are thrilled you are joining our little team over at 'The Flower Challenge' too ;) hugs Viv xx

I Card Everyone said...

hello GORGEOUS!! I'm so happy to be the first to welcome you to The Flower Challenge team, Laurie! Can't wait to get to know you, and your floral style even better!
Pink seems to be the color of the month for a few of us! Your pink poppies are so pretty!
=]

Nancy said...

Gorgeous, Laurie, and congrats on your new gig!

Stef Perry said...

I'm so pleased that you've joined us as part of TFC DT! I love your beautiful blooms (oh, that JM, she does provide the best inspiration, right?) and the dragonfly looks spectacular! Welcome to the team!

Bobby said...

Welcome to the team, Laurie. That is such a great technique and you executed it perfectly with the soft pink flowers in opposite corners. The stacked sentiment and little dragonfly add just the right finishing touch.

Glittered Paws said...

The new design team is lucky to have you on their team. Such a pretty floral design and the simple word Hello in the center, great card.