Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Just a note

Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is anything BUT a card. I made a note card holder using a die from the paper studio. 




I used two flat letter beads (for a friendship bracelet) and glued them onto the backs of the flowers in order to tie on the scrappers floss. This made it easy to tie this shut. I colored the floss with copic's to match the flowers. 


This little pouch could be used for a gift card, money, etc.  Super fun challenge - can't wait to see what ya'll come up with. Please join us.

 

There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.

 

One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!



Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

 

Donna   Heather   Joy (on sabbatical)   Shirley   Patti

 

http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/

http://www.repeatimpressions.com/

 

Thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how clever - I love the tie you created for this note holder. What a great idea. And then to color the floss as well to match. I see a CASE in my future.

Donna said...

This is just darling Laurie, like this idea and your colors!

Patti J said...

Cuteness! What a great idea, and the tie? Pure genius! Great job! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

This is adorable!! And so pretty! Great idea with the letter beads for tying it shut; I have a collection of them in my beading stash; might have to give this a try!

Viv said...

What a clever idea here Laurie, love your sweet note card and the little pouch you made too. Sorry I am so late leaving comments also. ;) Viv xx