Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Age certified official seal

Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is Anything goes.



The seal dies are from My Favorite Things and work so well with the official old fart seal. LOL. Designer paper is also from MFT. Thought it went very well with the over the hill "black" birthday card. 

 

There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.

 

One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!



Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

 

Donna   Heather   Joy (on sabbatical)   Shirley   Patti

 

http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/

http://www.repeatimpressions.com/

 

Thanks for stopping in!

4 comments:

Donna said...

What a fun birthday card Laurie, I like the the black and white-it always makes such a striking card!

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun snarky card for your ATG card this week. I know a "few" people that this would be perfect for.

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, I think in all my years with Repeat, this is the first time I’ve seen this stamp used! Way to go…you’re awesome! Love this!!!

Heather said...

Oh, how fun!! I'm not sure I have the guts to actually use that sentiment; but it IS fun! The black and white color scheme is perfect!