Sunday, August 15, 2021

with deepest sympathy

Hello. I've so been busy using up a plethora of cukes from my garden. I've been canning pickles and relish these last few weekends that I haven't had much time for stamping.  However, here's one that I did a whole ago that fits into this month's Flower Challenge of using a die. 



The daisy and greenery are from Memory Box. Sentiment is from The Ton and I used a newsprint stamp from BoBunny.

Finished this off with adding small random dots using Nuvo crystal drops and a stylus.

Thanks for stopping in.




2 comments:

Diane said...

Great sympathy card. It is delicate looking. Perfect.

I Card Everyone said...

Sure to let someone know you care, Laurie! Thanks for sharing these darling die-cut daisies with The Flower Challenge! I've had that sentiment set on my wish-list for ages! So lovely!
=]