Friday, June 5, 2020

Wishing you all kinds of happy.

Hello. Playing in a few challenge today with the lovely navy creation. The flower challenge #45 is to use navy + one other color.




Stamps are from The Ton, that I got yesterday. Wonderful set called wishful wildflowers. Stamped them in Versafine, heat embossed with clear embossing powder then colored with Copic's. I did use a white prisma colored pencil to add further highlights to the centers of the flowers. Then added some self adhesive navy shtickems - to finish it off with more interest/bling.

I'm adding this into the NBUS challenge, as this stamp set is new to me. 

Hope you all are taking care and being safe. Thanks for stopping by. 

 

11 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very pretty!

Darnell said...

I'm so impressed that you used your new set THE NEXT DAY, Laurie! I'm also adding the set to my wish list! It's so pretty and I love it colored in the blue shades with the blue bling and matting! TFS the great idea to add the white pencil to brighten the flowers! Keep staying safe and thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the blue flowers and how go down one side. Great card. TFS

Donna said...

What a gorgeous card, your coloring of the blue flowers is fantastic Laurie!

Zoechaos said...

What a lovely card this is. x

Jo Nevill said...

Thank you for joining us in our DT Call over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge ! Good luck ! 🍀

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Laurie: I just love the way you used THE FLOWER CHALLENGE to create your gorgeous card, the detail of the white pencil on the centers of the flowers really makes them shine.
Thank you for sharing, hope you play along again next time.
XO
Maria/DT

Glittered Paws said...

Love the floral card - and the coloring is awesome. Like the use of the white pencil.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I like the clean design lets these gorgeous flowers stand out.

~Cheryl~
https://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Cindy Beach said...

Beautifully done! I love the pretty florals in navy.

Zoechaos said...

Browsing NBUS saw this and thought how beautiful, so popping by to congratulate you on a a lovely card. x