Friday, June 12, 2020

Always in our thoughts

Hello. Playing in the Freshly Made Sketch #439 today. Decided to try my hand at a slim line card. Boy these buggers are hard to photograph! 


I used rustic cream cardstock from PTI and the slim line dies from Pink Fresh Studio. The leaf stamp is from A*Muse Studio and the sentiment is from Avery Elle.  To fill up some of the space, I stamped the leaf in versamark and heat embossed it in clear embossing powder. The green ink is Clover from Rubbernecker. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Kim S said...

I love your leaves as the focal point and creating the beautiful background! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a pretty and delicate take on the sketch! I love your heat embossed background using the same stamp as the focal image! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches.