Monday, June 15, 2020

Chalk it up!

Hello! It's my turn to create a project of the week over at The House That Stamps Built. I'm going old school for this one and I dug out my Chalks! Yes, had to dust them off! What fun, though!




I used Versamark ink to stamp the solid flowers randomly down a sheet of cardstock. Then I took the little pom pom that came with the set of chalks to color on the yellow. I used a pouncing method to daub on the color so that I didn't smear the ink.  I decided to cut the border with a stitched scalloped die and layered it in black.  Added some black Nuvo drops to the centers to complete them. Yellow and black is such a striking color combo, that I decided to go with it on the body of the card by adding a layer of yellow gingham designer paper. Added the sentiment and it's ready for the mail.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: