Sunday, June 21, 2020

Thanks

Hello. Playing in The Paper Players clean and simple challenge of "thanks" today.



This is VERY  clean and simple. Cut the thanks die out of vintage cream cardstock from PTI. Saved the bits on the H, the K and the S to glue them back in. 

I used this beautiful washi tape behind it. I just took another piece of cardstock and taped three layers across to fit behind the main card where I used the die. 

I used the pierced die from Gina Marie Designs to add the piercing around the edge for some added interest.  I was going to add some gems or bling to this, but decided that it was fine as it is.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

KindleLover said...

I always forget to use my washi! Great idea here.

KindleLover said...

Also, I love Olympia. Hello from Salem :)

Stef Perry said...

What a great way to use Washi tape. Beautifully CAS card! Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Lovely card - so perfectly simple and gorgeous. That Washi behind the die cut sentiment in genius! :)

Ann Schach said...

Clean and simple perfection, Laurie! The washi is gorgeous behind the cut out. No bling is needed! Thank you so much for sharing with The Paper Players!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love a good diecut sentiment and combined with this great use for washi tape this card is a CAS triumph Laurie! Thanks for playing along with my CAS Thanks challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Beautiful card, Laurie! Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!