Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Tag you're it! DCC challenge

Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our it is my choice for designer choice challenge and I chose - Tag you're it!



I used distress crayons and stencils to create the background. Then added the dragonfly, butterfly and sentiment. Layered it in black and added a gingham ribbon tie. Tag die is from MFT.

There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.

One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!


Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

Donna    Esther    Heather   Joy   Shirley   Patti



Thanks for stopping in!

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So pretty! Your tag design turned out amazing!

Donna said...

How beautiful, I like the distress crayon background and your beautiful images!

Glittered Paws said...

Tags was a great challenge - and love yours with the dragonfly and butterfly. The colors are perfect and love the black/white gingham ribbon. Seems like we used a lot of that in the past - and I still love it.

Cheryl said...

Your tag is so pretty! I love the colors.

Cheryl
https://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

Gorgeous tag! Love the fabulous colors you used and the black accents really make them pop!

Esther Asbury said...

I love the background you created with distress crayons --- I really need to use mine more often!! Great tag and great challenge theme!