Thursday, November 28, 2019

Ice skates

Hello. Playing in the CAS colours and sketches challenge today. I turned this one on it's side.


Skates are a die from Gina Marie Designs.  The pine branch die is from Carta Bella and the berry branch, I have no idea who makes it. I used some thicker DMC red floss on the laces on the skates.

I used Distress Oxide inks in tumbled glass and faded jeans with a life changing brush on Bristol smoooth to create the soft background. Then I stenciled on some snowflakes with white home made stencil paste. I used Fabrika Decoru in poppy to add the berries onto the branches.

Sentiment is from Hero Arts.

Happy Thanksgiving!


3 comments:

samantha's cards said...

I love this , the skates are great. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Beautiful card! I love the design, great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Beautiful card! I love your design, great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!