Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Let us give thanks

Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week our challenge is the use the following graphic.

I went with the colors on the photo to create my card. If you look closely, you can see that I embossed the sentiment and the cornucopia so that they stand out a bit. Colored with Copic's. I added a few spots on the red apple using a white gel pen. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I thought this was a great way to celebrate and give thanks.

There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.

One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!

Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

Esther
Heather
Joy
Shirley

http://www.repeatimpressions.com/

Thanks for stopping in!

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

The embossed sentiment and image are perfect and I LOVE the way you did your apple! Perfect autumn card!

Glittered Paws said...

Nice - love this stamp - and your coloring is awesome - just in time for Thanksgiving. Great job.

Donna said...

Stunning card, nice coloring of the cornucopia, like the subtle embossing and the twine is a great touch!

Heather said...

I didn't notice the embossing when I saw your card in the RI facebook album, but I definitely noticed it right away here! It looks really cool and frames the image (and the sentiment) perfectly!

joy said...

Great coloring on the cornucopia! The twine gives a real fall touch.

Patti J said...

Very pretty, Laurie, and the embossing really showcases the stamped images! Great job, love this!