Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Frame it!

Hi everyone. It's time for another challenge over at The House That Stamps Built. This week is my turn to decide what to make. So my Designers Choice Challenge is to "Frame it!"


I used Versamark and gold embossing powder to do the sentiment. To create the frame, I used a large rectangle die and my versamark pen to trace around it. Then added the gold embossing powder. I really like how it turned out. Clean and simple, plus it's a one layer card. 

There's a new challenge every week over at  The House That Stamps Built, and you don't have to use Repeat Impressions stamps to link up or win. Also, for my blog readers: Enjoy the 10% discount code to the Repeat Impressions Store posted on the sidebar.

One lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate on the first Wednesday of every month – Good luck!

Also, check out our Rock Star blogs to see what they did with the challenge.

Esther
Heather
Joy
Shirley
Patti

http://www.repeatimpressions.com/

Thanks for stopping in!

6 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous elegant card Laurie! This was a fun challenge-good choice!

Glittered Paws said...

What a great challenge for this months DCC - I am loving how everyone did their frames. Love your CAS 1 layer card and the sentiment is one of my favorite.

Esther Asbury said...

The gold on white is really elegant looking! Love your sweet CAS card!

Heather said...

Great challenge, Laurie! And beautiful card! It's simplicity makes it really elegant! Glad you shared how you embossed the frame; I knew we didn't have a stamp like that.

joy said...

Amazing card. So sophisticated and beautiful!

Patti J said...

Laurie, this was a unique and fun challenge - thank you! Your card is beautiful, and I love how you made your frame - I'd never have thought to do that! Must remember my embossing pens! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!